maandag 16 maart 2009

Welcome to my digital self

Dus... I have a blog. Wat nu? 

Lately I was very concerned that I am not keeping up with my/a digital life. Nowadays it is almost a must to have a life on the web. At first I didn't want to... I still don't know. But now it's to late, I am starting my blog starting from today. You know how it goes in this world. If you can't beat them, join them. I am a young woman that is as human as you all, I let myself be influenced, peer presured or manipulated. I still want to read about this phenomenon of  being online and offline.  
'They' say that you could be an respectable someone in some peoples eyes if you have a lot of friends on your profile page while being very good at it. about that. This cyber thing continuously changes. If it is not Tickles its Hyves, Myspace or Facebook. I was adviced to start a Facebook page because now everyone is stepping over. 
Maybe it is handy but what do you do with it?? I still love personal contact better than leaving messages. 
With this blog I can put my inner dialogs on a digital page, where it is exposed to people, pixels, critics, cyberworld.
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten